SNHR documented the deaths of 3,334 civilians, including 801 children and 449 women (adult female) and various degrees of injuries of about 12,773 others at the hands of the perpetrator parties in Syria between April 1, 2019 and April 17, 2020. The death toll is distributed as follows:
– Syrian regime forces: 1,523 civilians, including 362 children and 221 women.
– Russian forces: 567 civilians, including 159 children and 109 women.
– ISIS: 36 civilians, including five children and three women.
– Extremist Islamist groups: 40 civilians, including two children and two women, distributed as follows:
- Hay’at Tahrir al Sham: 36 civilians, including two children and two women.
- Turkistan Islamist Party: four civilians.
– Factions of the Armed Opposition: 15 civilians, including seven children and one woman.
– Syrian Democratic forces: 119 civilians, including 29 children and eight women, of these victims 13 civilians, including five children and one woman, who were killed in a ground attack carried out by Syrian Democratic forces on Turkish lands among the military operations of Peace Spring.
– US- led coalition forces: five civilians.
– Other parties: 1,029 civilians, including 237 children and 105 women.