SNHR documented the deaths of 183 civilians, including 52 children and 30 women, and committing nine massacres at the hands of Syrian- Russian alliance forces in northwest Syria since the ceasefire agreement went into force at 00:01 of January 12, 2020 to February 7, 2020, distributed as follows:
– Syrian regime forces: killed 68 civilians, including 12 children and seven women, and committed one massacre, distributed as follows:
- Idlib governorate: 59 civilians, including ten children and five women, and one massacre.
- Aleppo governorate: nine civilians, including two children and two women.
– Russian forces: killed 115 civilians, including 40 children and 23 women, and committed eight massacres, distributed as follows:
- Idlib governorate: 56 civilians, including 14 children and 12 women, and five massacres.
- Aleppo governorate: 59 civilians, including 26 children and 11 women, and three massacres.
We also documented five incidents on medical facilities, 14 incidents on educational facilities and 13 facilities of Civil Defense (centers and vehicles) at the hands of Syrian- Russian alliance forces in northwest Syria at the same period of time, distributed as follows:
– Syrian regime forces: one medical facility, ten educational facilities and six Civil Defense centers.
– Russian forces: four medical facilities, four educational facilities and seven Civil Defense centers.